Join the Retirement Institute for a full-day event packed with presentations on the latest trends and solutions for retirement planning professionals and strategies to turn a challenging retirement environment into an advantage for advisors. Network and learn amongst peers and industry experts and gain comprehensive exposure to all important aspects of the practice of retirement planning.
- In-depth expert conversations and solutions
- Best (in class) overview of retirement solutions
- Canadian and international perspectives
- Registered Retirement Consultants, Registered Financial and Retirement Advisors and Registered Retirement Analysts can achieve their required CE credits by attending
- Claim up to 7 FP Canada™ CE credits, 7 Insurance credits and and 6.5 MFDA credits. CE credits are subject to review by each regulator body.
- Breakfast and Lunch included
- In addition, as a Registered Retirement Consultant, there will be a 1.5 hour session at the event in order to help you complete your FSRA required RRC Top-up course by the December 31st deadline. This will be a review session that highlights all of the critical information and things that are required for the final examination.
If you are an advisor or investor and interested in attending the event please review the Conference Agenda or the Conference Book.
If you're interested in sponsorship and/or speaking opportunities please contact Justin Warren at 1-844-524-3774 extension 127.
- $299.00 Active RRC/RFRA/RRA Licensee price
- $349.00 Active CIFPs Member price
- $399.00 Other Industry Participants
13% HST (ON) will be added to the registration fee.
Call 1-844-524-3774 to ask about our special group prices or register with a promo code!
- Substitutions may be made at any time by faxing a written request to the attention of Retirement Canada Dialogue 2023 at 647-723-6457.
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing by June 1st, 2023. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after June 1st, 2023.