Join the Retirement Institute for a full-day event packed with the latest trends and solutions for retirement planning professionals, turning a challenging retirement environment into an advantage for advisors. Networking and learning amongst peers and industry experts with comprehensive exposure to all important aspects for the practice of retirement planning.
- In-depth expert conversations and solutions
- Best (in class) overview of retirement solutions
- Canadian and international perspectives
- Registered Retirement Consultants and Registered Financial and Retirement Advisors can achieve their required 10 CE credits by attending
- Claim up to 7 FP Canada™ CE credits and/or 7 Insurance credits and/or 6.5 MFDA credits.
CE credits are subject to review by each regulator body.
- Breakfast and Lunch included
If you are an advisor or investor and interested in attending the event please review the Conference Flyer.
If you're interested in sponsorship and/or speaking opportunities please contact Justin Warren at 1-844-524-3774 extension 127.
Early Bird Special until April 29th, 2022
- $299.00 Active RRC/RFRA Licensee price
- $349.00 Active CIFPs Member price
- $399.00 Other Industry Participants
13% HST (ON) will be added to the registration fee.
Call 1-844-524-3774 to ask about our special group prices or register with a promo code!
- Substitutions may be made at any time by faxing a written request to the attention of Retirement Canada Dialogue 2022 at 647-723-6457.
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing by January 31st, 2022. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after January 31st, 2022.