10 Important Questions to Ask Before You Retire
Below is a sample of some of the questions that a retirement planning advisor may pose in order to assist you with either the decision to retire, or to assist you in planning your life after retirement.
- Do you want to help your children or grandchildren with the cost of education and or weddings?
- Do you want to buy a vacation property?
- Are you going to sell your home and downsize to help finance your retirement?
- Will you start a new hobby?
- Will you volunteer?
- Will you work part-time?
- Will you further your education?
- Will you be a 2 or 1 car family?
- How much travel will you do?
- Will you start a second career?